10 weeks since I started project Rebecca Industries. Actually longer because my week notes have not been weekly. Time flies when you’re having fun!
This week at Public Health England (PHE), with colleagues, I have:
- done an initial user needs workshop for PHE’s health protection content, with the Government Digital Service (GDS)
- made a mini-breakthrough on our digital strategy with Jonathan Marron, PHE’s director of strategy
- gratefully received help from GDS on recruitment and agile coaching
- got to know the NHS Choices team better and taken on the next steps to get the first round of PHE’s content on there
- made the budget request for more digital people and funding next year – fingers crossed!
- filled in a lot of forms to start recruiting PHE a permanent deputy director for digital
This week in Rebecca Industries I have: