This week at Public Health England, with colleagues, I:
- did the first outline of our digital strategy, whoop whoop
- re-ordered how I think about the work we are doing on digital as a response to Martha Lane Fox’s review of government on the web. This made me happier than I care to admit.
- had two glorious days sitting on my own in an office, with no one talking to me. I got so much done!
This week in Rebecca Industries I:
- spent Wednesday afternoon with the Citizens Advice news team, talking together about how they can use scrum to manage their work
- said no to something I really wanted to do because I just don’t have the capacity. Ouch. But I feel better for saying no.