In November I spent quite a bit of time on Rebecca Industries work, in which I
- had interesting conversations about potential new projects for 2015
- did lots and lots of admin
- wrote more blog posts, which, happily, people read
On the Healthbox Health Social Innovators programme, I helped a couple of the ventures out with how to build digital products, which was really rewarding.
At the anonymous IT company I worked on
- the business case for them providing digital public services
- financial modelling, not my natural environment but good to dust off my modest spreadsheet skills
- external meetings to discuss the proposition with potential clients
I also went to Paris to visit a schoolfriend, where we saw the Niki de Saint Phalle retrospective at the Grand Palais.